This blog contain many fictions, myths, and also facts. It's up to you to choose one or both.

About me

My photo
Depok, West Java, Indonesia
My name is Yosafat Jan Diocassa Agrephino. People call me Dio or Yosafat. My birth date is on 8th November 1996. I'm the last child of 4 children. I made this blog just for fun, because i have a lot of free time. One more thing to know, i love peaceful. But if someone got a problem with me, I'll show the real problem

Hit Counters

calling cards

Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 5, 2011

First Post

Thanks before, I wanna say thanks to you for visit my blog. My hope is I can improve my blog. so, I ask for pray to all Bloggers

I'M STILL A BEGINNER !

Peace LOL

Enjoy it !

No comments:

Post a Comment

PageRank

My Hamster

Earthquakes In Our World